Whether you just brought home a new puppy or you’ve had your dog a while everybody has the same desire, a well-trained and obedient dog.
You don’t want a dog that harasses your neighbors with excessive barking, destroys your yard with constant digging or refuses to come to you when called.
No, you want a dog that is the exact opposite of all those things, one that waits for your direction before barking and stops when asked and one that is eager to come running when you call. And that is where we come in.
Our private one-on-one training teaches you the tools you need to have the dog you have always wanted to own and the best part – you don’t need thousands of dollars to do it!
Our Approach Empowers Families to Effectively Train Their Dogs Without Breaking the Bank
We understand the challenges many families face in today’s economy and don’t think that should prevent owners from seeking the training they desire. So we’ve set our rates at unbelievably low prices without compromising the training you receive!
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get in your private sessions:
- Hands on instruction on 100% positive reinforcement training that everyone can be part of regardless of age or size
- Effective techniques to correct unwanted behaviors like door darting, counter surfing, barking and more
- Fun strategies for teaching basic obedience commands such as sit, down, come and stay
- A stress free approach for teaching loose leash walking and heel
- Training techniques that will empower the whole family to train virtually any behavior they can imagine
- Exercises and homework to complete each week to improve your training technique
- Resources relevant to your current training
- Option to purchase any recommended books, DVDs and equipment at a deep discount
Now Let Me Hit You With the Costs
When comparing other trainers in the Triangle area I was honestly put off by the high prices being charged. Frankly at $85-$110 per hour there is no way I could afford to hire someone to come into my home!
But, having said that I do understand the rationale behind setting their rates so high; the cost and time put into the education alone takes its toll on the trainer’s wallet. When you add costs for maintaining a facility, paying employees, travel and other expenses they have to raise prices in order to make a profit.
And that’s where I found the solution ... minimize overhead costs and strive to stay in business (not become rich) and pass those savings along to my clients.
How much savings? How’s $30+ per hour sound? You read that right, $30+ per hour session. I only charge $50 per hour for private one-on-one training whether you need help with basic manners or more complicated behaviors such as excessive fear or aggression. That's a savings up to $60 per hour when compared to other dog trainers in the triangle area.
Initial Consultation to Determine Training Needs
All training should begin with an evaluation of the program. The best way to know if our training is right for you and your family is by doing an initial training demonstration. The initial consult and demo will include:
- A detailed discussion of your goals
- Identifying problem behaviors and strategies that will be used to “unteach” them
- An explanation of our training approach, techniques that will be used and why they work
- Real life survival skills you can start using IMMEDIATELY!
The consultation typically takes about one hour to complete and the whole family is encouraged to participate where possible and is billed at the same $50 per hour rate.
To get started simply email consultation @ mydogdidwhat.com (remove the spaces)